Scaleup Stories with Datuk Wira (Dr.) Hj. Ameer Ali Mydin by Endeavor
We are thrilled to announce our second installment of Scaleup Stories for an intimate fireside chat with the Managing Director of Malaysia’s largest homegrown hypermarket chain, Datuk Wira (Dr.) Hj. Ameer Ali Mydin.
With more than 76 outlets across the nation, MYDIN has become a household name synonymous with quality goods sold at affordable wholesale prices. But how did Datuk Wira (Dr.) Hj. Ameer Ali Mydin scale his father’s legacy from a small wooden shop in Kota Bharu, Kelantan to a retail powerhouse with over 7 different business formats from hypermarkets, emporiums to high-end grocery stores?
Join us on this special night as we go in-depth into Datuk Wira (Dr.) Hj. Ameer Ali Mydin hands-on-approach to operations, his management philosophy in running a family business with over 7,000 employees as well as how he plans to manage a slowdown in the hypermarket business this year.
- Time: 8.00pm – 10.30pm (Registration starts at 8.00pm)
- Date: Wednesday, 30th May 2018
- Address: WORQ, Unit 3A-01A, Glo Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail
- The event description was updated. Diff#337751 2018-05-16 03:59:20
8:00 PM - 10:30 PM MYT
General Tickets SOLD OUT RM15.00 WORQ Members SOLD OUT RM15.00
- Venue Address
- Unit 3A-01A, Glo Damansara, 699, Jalan Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
WORQ Coworking Space1,514 Followers